So what are the regions where this update is not released? What is the latest status of the MIUI 14 update for these regions? We answer all these questions for you in this article. MIUI 14 is a Stock ROM based on Android developed by Xiaomi Inc. Key features include a redesigned interface, new super icons, animal widgets, and various optimizations for performance and battery life. In addition, MIUI 14 has been made smaller in size by reworking the MIUI architecture.
- So remember that it only supports flashing fastboot firmware but not OTA.
- One of them is Paranoid Android which was updated to Android 12 in November last year.
- Complete the startup setup, and the phone is now ready to use.
support for the devices on Xiaomi software and none further. This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete. After the Fastboot ROM is installed successfully, you should see the ‘success’ message under the ‘result’ tab and your device will automatically boot into the stock MIUI software. You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer.
- But we recommend you to chose the Clean all option this will not lock the bootloader of your phone.
- You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually.
- More users are invited to this party, as Android 10 custom ROMs are now rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi A1, and Google Nexus 5X.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.1, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of whyred.
- Users who prefer a stable and bug-free release and doesn’t want to try out new features immediately, should stick with this ROM.
You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday. Recovery ROM for Global Redmi Note 7/7S is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender) device.
Mi Flash is a portable software and does not require any installation. So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ firmware download site executable.